DAN -0-  SOWELL!
Dan Pays -0- Property Tax on HIS HOME!

 Dan Sowell Bay County Property Appraiser

$2.00 Per Acre   "Timmy" 

VOTE HIM OUT IN 2016

 $2.00 Per Acre Dan Does NOT Support Our COMMUNITY!

Dan Sowell Sells YOU OUT to the BIG MONEY People!

 

 

STOP The $2.00 per acre  Tax FRAUD SCAM !

 

FACT:

 

1  Dan has FULL KNOWLEDGE of the Barnett-- Mathis  BRIBERY AND FRAUDS ! http://www.baycbg.com/page/page/5303879.htm 

 

2 Dan has FULL KNOWLEDGE  of the Corp of Engineers SCAM! http://www.baycbg.com/army_corp_engineers_scam.html 

 

3 Dan has FULL KNOWLEDGE of the LAKE MERIAL  SCAM!  

 http://www.baycbg.com/LAKEMERIAL.html 

 

4  Dan Sowell EARNS  $150,000.00 PER YEAR AND

PAYS -0- Property Tax on his own personel waterfront home

Dan lives at 2323 Mound Ave and pays -0- Property Tax on HIS HOUSE!

 

FOR - MANY-  YEARS WITH NO  DR- 416 ON FILE !

 http://qpublic6.qpublic.net/fl_display_dw.php?county=fl_bay&KEY=27077-000-000   & 

http://tc.co.bay.fl.us/TaxBill.aspx?q=ACZ5ZF4ZB9ZE8Z8BZ93ZE2Z87Z8AZ26Z3EZ5ZFEZE2ZDCZFBZB4ZA2ZA3Z9CZA4ZBBZ30ZBEZCEZ16Z97Z44Z65ZE9Z11 

 

 $100,500 EXEMPTION on Dan's  Daddy's house!

House deeded over to Dan, Daddy has life Estate!

http://qpublic6.qpublic.net/fl_display_dw.php?county=fl_bay&KEY=13205-040-000 

 

FLORIDA STATUTES ON DISABILITY EXEMPTION

 http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&Search_String=&URL=0100-0199/0196/Sections/0196.101.html 

 

APPLICATION FOR DISABILITY EXEMPTION

"DR- 416 FORM" 

http://www.qpublic.net/bay/docs/1220.pdf 

"EXCERPT FROM FORM AND STATUTE" 

Notice to Taxpayer: Each Florida resident applying for a total and permanent disability exemption must present to the county property appraiser, on or before March 1 of each year, a copy of this form or a letter from the United States Department of Veteran Affairs or its predecessor. Each form is to be completed by a licensed Florida physician.

 

Notice to Taxpayer and Physician: Section 196.131(2), Florida Statutes, provides that any person who shall knowingly and willfully give false information for the purpose of claiming homestead exemption shall be guilty of a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable by a term of imprisonment not exceeding 1 year, or a fine not exceeding $5,000, or both. 

 

Dan's Total compensation is $145,000.00 + per year!

 

Q:  Why is Bay County so poor?

A:  Because of Dan and HIS  $2.00  per acre policy!

__________________________________________________________

 

 ATTENTION BAY COUNTY PROPERTY OWNERS!

   The Property Appraiser, sets the "Taxable Valuation"  on all of the property in Bay County

"this is the key to everything", also The Property Appraiser "shall classify" on an annual basis, all lands as either "agricultural or non agricultural for taxation purposes" "this is the other BIG key issue"  who receives an "agricultural classification" and the TREMENDOUS TAX BREAK it grants to the recipient. This is a FARM classification given to "bona fide" farmers,  this is the classification that results in the $2.00  per acre Property Tax!

DAN PUTS  PROPERTIES  "ON"  THE  "AG"  LIST, 

DAN IS SUPPOSED TO TAKE PROPERTIES  "OFF" THE "AG" LIST!  

http://www.qpublic.net/bay/ag.html

_____________________________________________

"AGRICULTURAL CLASSIFICATION"  IS NOT AVAILABLE TO

DEVELOPERS, INVESTORS OR LAND SPECULATORS, IT IS FOR FARMERS!

   UNDER FLORIDA LAW IT "SHALL BE APPLIED FOR EVERY YEAR" AND IT SHOULD ONLY  BE GRANTED ( UNDER STRICT GUIDELINES )  TO PEOPLE WHO USE THEIR PROPERTY FOR BONA FIDE AGRICULTURAL PURPOSES ONLY! The end  result is a $2.00 per acre tax bill for the recipient of this "farm subsidy".

TURN THEM IN TO THE FLORIDA DOR RIGHT HERE

http://dor.myflorida.com/dor/taxes/violations.html

_____________________________________________

OPINION

 You cannot have 60% of the property in Bay County receiving this $2.00 per acre tax bill with out putting "great pressure" on the remaining 40% of Tax Payers!  This creates a "top heavy" tax structure which is now crushing the ordinary citizens and property owners at the bottom and causing the budget cutbacks which are now hurting all of Bay County!

_____________________________________________

  FRIENDS, THIS IS THE "BIG ONE" AND THIS IS WHERE WE ARE LOSING EVERYTHING,  "AG" CLASSIFICATION, PLEASE READ UP ON IT UNDER  "DOR OR FLORIDA STATUTES"   "This is the so called "Greenbelt law"

http://www.flsenate.gov/Statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&Search_String=&URL=0100-0199/0193/Sections/0193.461.html 

http://dor.myflorida.com/dor/news/news022603b.html

and  www.baypa.net   LOOK AT THE VALUATIONS AND TAX BILLS OF THE "BIG" LANDOWNERS AND COMPARE THEM TO YOUR OWN.

  Bay County Property Owners  are being "Property Taxed" right out of their homes and investment properties!